We list below some other organisations that can provide support to help our military and merchant navy veterans reunite with others. At the time of writing, they make no charges or memberships fees necessary for their services. However, we can not be held responsible for any changes they later made to their services.
This is another organisation that supports and assists people who served in either Malaya and/or Borneo. We serve the wider Far East Veterans community.
A national event bringing together all Peoples who have served in our armed forces and their families. March together with colleagues in memory of those who can no longer march with you.
– “The Forces site, that reunites!” – Run by ex-military personnel for military & ex-military personnel!
– The site is dedicated to the preservation of military history and has extensive archives related to many military issues. The site also features forums, chat, free eCards, instant messaging, military quizzes, polls, and a great bunch of flash games to burn the time away at work
– Military reunion site for all the forces in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. We regularly advertise in military press such as Navy News, RAF News, Soldier Magazine and the Globe & Laurel and we support armed forces charities by donating a percentage of our turnover each month.
– The safe, secure way to contact past friends and colleagues – just click on the image
– Providing a live military news feed and areas of specific interest to serving and ex-service personnel
Asbestos was widely used throughout every branch of the military during the better part of the 20th century affecting an extensive number of service men and women. Countless veterans are suffering from mesothelioma due to their exposure to asbestos during their service. The Mesothelioma Center’s mission is to help those affected with mesothelioma cancer by offering free assistance and resources to those coping with this disease and their families. These free resources include 1-1 consultation with patient advocates who are there to answer any and all medical questions, help individuals find doctors and treatment centers, and assist with navigating the VA claims process.
If you know of others please let us know so we can add them to this list.
Copyright 2010 - 2017 UK Far Eastern Veterans Association